- Product Details
- 5-in-1 Meowant Pet Grooming Set: 5 expert tools (grooming brush, de-shedding tool, electric clipper, 2-in-1 crevice tool) for versatile shedding and cleaning solutions.
- Superior pet grooming & vacuuming: Expert tools with 3-level suction power to remove 99% of pet hair & maintain a spotless home.
- 3.2L large capacity dust cup: Outclassing other grooming kits with a spacious dust cup, designed for big dogs & simplifying your life with less frequent cleaning.
- Rechargeable electric clippers: Lasts 2.5 Hours on Full Charge with 4 Versatile Heads (1/8'', 1/4'', 3/8'', 1/2'') for Perfectly Groomed Dogs of Any Hair Length.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 7 x 13 Inches|
|Item Weight||10.2 Pounds|
What if the suction power becomes weaker?
1. Check and empty the dust cup.
2. Check and clean the inside filters.
3. Make sure the dust cup and filters are properly installed in place.
4. Check if the hose, suction port, connection part, filters, or dust cup are clogged with dust.
What if the machine makes a strange noise?
Check if the dust cup and filters are properly installed in place.
Empty the dust cup after each use. Regularly Check and clean the hose, suction port , connection part and filters.
How to make the dog adapt to this Grooming Kit？
1. Get your pet accustomed to the sound of the vacuum before you ever try to groom them with it.
2. Give some treats to help your associate the new grooming experience with a positive outcome.
3. Use a lower setting.
How often do hepa filters need to be replaced?
We recommend cleaning the lint in the dust cup after each use of the machine and cleaning the filter section with the included cleaning brush. If used frequently, it is recommended that the filter be replaced every six months.